Saturday, July 23, 2005

My First Post

Weeeeeeee!! Blogger! And I thought Friendster was already the best of the bad!

Maybe I should have begun a blog along time ago. I have a concrete journal here which I've kept for two years now but still it contains large time gaps. Entries are made only once or twice a week. Hell, some even once a month!

So here I am multi-tasking between this blog and the Shadow Circle forums. I'm glad I've grown to get along with those people. Although some nostalgic happy memories from Grand Lethal still sometimes haunt me. I can't believe we've known each other for more than a year now. I never knew time can be as swift as a shadow. It comes like a thief in the night. Time is both long and short at the same time.

Funny, why am I having this vomitting feeling? I feel like my stomach's elevating and the contents are softly but forcefully pushing themselves out of my mouth. Who knows, maybe some of my reverie's side effects.

Anyway, I still have remaining Prelim exams to worry about and the verdict of that Ramon Magsaysay Essay Writing Contest. First prize is P100,000 but I better only spend half my time for fantasizing. Sure, I'm confident about my manuscript but expect too much and the disappointment will come and haunt.

'Til then my sweet reveries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home