Sunday, July 24, 2005

When Hatred Haunts

Sunday - The day I love and hate. I love it since it's a rest day and has no classes and I hate 'coz it comes right before my least favorite day of the week which is Monday. Dad would ask "So you hate Mondays? Are you Garfield?" Yeah, I am just another existent version of Garfield. We despise Mondays. Damn that dreaded day! It marks the beginning of five days woth of fatigue and work and lack of fun. *Groan*

School's like a see-saw as of now but still retains balance. Some are good, and some are bad particularly Algebra. Damn, 'til now that subject comes to haunt me. I failed four consecutive years of Algebra already! Why won't that evil subject ever leave me alone? That's the third reason why I pursued Mass Communication - to avoid Math. I guess I might as well just endure 'til the second sem of my second year. By that time, no more Math! Pure Mass Comm, baby!

Anyway, might as well save some ideas for my next post. 'Til then sweet reveries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home