Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The End of a Fantasy

Hee hee, just a window next to this one here is a guide on finishing Final Fantasy X-2 once and for all! But before all that I might as well worry about obtaining the Mascot Dressphere, Via Infinito in Bevelle and finding the Ten Gatekeepers first. That's still a little ooze of percentage of the game. Although the possibility of completeing the game 100% is already an overstatement of an impossibility, it's still worth it! I hope I can even make it to finishing the game within the borders of 90%.

I wonder when Final Fantasy XII will be released? It's been two years since the release of the English Version of Final Fantasy X-2. I've also waited long for Kingdom Hearts 2: Door to the Light. Three long years have passes since I've beaten that game. To be honest I'm running out of means of entertainment even on my PS2 partly because it isn't fully-formatted yet. It's picky on CD's and sometimes won't load certain games. Oh my poor GTA: San Andreas. I hope you won't gather too much dust on my shelf and be sent adrift in the seas of oblivion. Well, that was poetic!

Another lovely memory comes! T'was nearly four years ago when I first heard of Final Fantasy X. It was the very reason why I wanted a PS2 in the first place. How my emotions would ricochet all over my body at just the sight and thought of Tidus! But that was way before. Too "rotten" now to be reminisced. Time I look ahead on more exciting games. Ta-ta to online games for now since high chances are they'll eventually be corrupted. (Damn pRO!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home