Saturday, September 03, 2005

Fantasy Frenzy

Until now I can't believe I only took this revently to actually play Final Fantasy X-2 completely! almost threee years ago I waited nine whole months just for the English version of the sequel to Final Fantasy X. The moment I acquired it I met a disappointment. And for two years straight I never bothered to even touch the game. I'm just glad I've regained interest in the game to keep me entertained.

Too bad it's already impossible for me to attain the 100% game now that I've screwed up at the Bandit Prevention mission in The Moonflow. But it's okay though! My only goal is to see all endings of the game with my very own accomplishments! Well, with little credit to the walkthroughs scattered all over the world-wode web!

It's unfortunate that my PC isn't competent enough to house Final Fantasy XI. It must have been gorgeous to play an online Final Fantasy game. Doesn't matter though! There's still Final Fantasy XII and Kingdom Hearts II to keep me excited! And to think there are still treasure troves of games that await to be played! Metal Gear: Snake Eater, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and lots lots more! Weeee!!

The time I've separated myself from Ragnarok Online has long been history in my life. I never wish to set foot on those days again. My reunion with my PS2 is much cherished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home