Friday, September 02, 2005

Need...More...Ideas... *Blag*

*Sigh* What balony am I writing up in here!? Some lame loophole to eliminate this mess I made!? But still it's balony worth reading. Better than menial profanity or pointless poetry IMO.

It's been two weeks since I've inquired at The Sentinel Press and still no job done! I'm such a doofus! Lazy lazy lazy! Keep this up and I'll go crazy! What rhymes!

So anyway, I still don't know what sort of feature story I should submit to gain full membership to the press. The Lyceum Debate Society's one good example as well as the misconception of people on videogames! So many yet so few to write about! What irony the human mind works on! One minute it's swimming with euphoric ideas then once a pen lays in the hand, nothing! Zero, zilch, zippal! Nil, null, naught! *Groan*

I better dig more ideas up in this dumpsite of a mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home