Friday, September 02, 2005

Now or Never

Hmm, I better not release my composure regarding this blog here. I've begun it already and it's far too late now to abandon it. I may have it messed it up but I'm still gonna dress it up with my very own almost esoteric posts and personal submissions! I'm rockin' the house, baby!

It's been half a month now since the deadline of that RMAF Essay Writing Contest and still no result! Maybe I'm just wishing for a shooting star to actually fall down which is practically more than a miracle. Maybe it was a fool's wish to actually aim for that P100,000 grand prize. *Sigh* There goes my imaginary GameBoy Advance SP. But who cares!? I can still live without one! My PS2 can keep me entertained!

Then again, midterm exams are coming! I better proliferate good grades to be able to shift to AB Journalism! Signing up to Broadcasting in the first place was a mundane thing to do. I'm thankful that it's still too early for me to shift to my truly desired course. But still some sort of sixth sense is swaying me to the side of Public Relations... Too early to think about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home