Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Hybrid of Good and Bad

Last night, Pops and I talked through the phone again and I heard a hybrid of good news and bad news. The family's doing alright but don't get to eat normal meals everyday. Mom's still reluctant on reconciliation but Pops still advised me not to blame her for everything that has happened. Money is also another problem in the family but still Pops told me not to think of debts and sympathy with the financials problems and worry more about how to go through college smoothly.

"A crisis is where Christ is." Nice wordplay technique but it holds much sense. Yeah, this crisis will come to an end. Nothing lasts forever if I am to remind myself. I was told that life is also a see-saw. Sometimes ascended, sometimes depressed and sometimes balanced. I hate writing too much about life. It's one topic that a thousand writers are already having ideas on. Just play it cool.

Just thirty more minutes before LDS meetings begin. To be honest, there are times when I don't feel as competent as my groupmates. We've lost a couple of debates now but we've also won a handful. One day, we'll own UST or DLSU or Ateneo or even UP! Just three more years and we'll be the reigning seniors of the LDS and again, we'll place this society on a position most unimaginable. Just three years worth of training will do and we'll be over the moons!

Hmm, maybe I should also write an entry about all the orgs in school that I signed up to and what my ambitions will be. To enumerate, there's the LyCAJS (Lyceum Communication Arts and Journalism Society), the LDS (Lyceum Debate Society), the Tanghalang Batingaw (A theatre org not under the school) and I'm planning to sign up either at the Sentinel (An independent school paper) or the Foreign Language Affairs! Good God, whatta list! But I'll manage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home