Sunday, October 30, 2005

Black Sunlight

Hello Lunette. Sorry if I've been a dormant poster for a while. Tito Davy abolished internet connections at home by tying the phone line into a shorter knot thus disabling it to reach the port of the PC. I can't go to Ninang's workshop in Buendia since going to and from there is a chore. I'm here in Monica's condo in Robinson's Ermita hanging out! We are bound for Pangasinan tomorrow but it's only going to one-day roundtrip!

Maybe it was only hard for me to divulge but Sonny and I are having it rough now. We had an intractable argument and we haven't been in speaking terms for almost two weeks now. I've accepted and lived up with Sonny's flaws since we came to be and they've always been a constant headache to my love life. Sonny has this stubborn attitude in arguments. He has many loopholes in his sleeve and whenever you've done wrong against him, he'll want you to figure your fault out by yourself. He won't tell you directly what you've done. That's VERY hard to live up with. Still I'm hopeful that everything will revert back to how they were before. We were happy...

I'm just glad that Monix's place is just a twenty-minute walk from home. I can hang out here anytime and chow come's in for free! Last night we pigged out in Greenwich and Tokyo Tokyo courtesy of Monix! Those helped me forget.

The moment dusk approaches, no minions of fear shall set foot upon my sacred sanctum! For if ever their silver staves intrude themselves in my bodily core, I shall shed no crimson cascades but black cataracts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home