Saturday, September 24, 2005

Internally Inhuman

They say Pride is the most deadly of the seven deadly sins but I beg to disagree. I'd say it would have to be Greed. It is what destroyed our world in the first place.

Internally Inhuman... That's one description written on my profile. To be honest I don't really know what drove me to write it down. I've been thinking about this lately. Maybe that phrase is only half-true. The other half may be only made-up ambiguous definitions of myself but I have to be precise. I don't wanna be the type who writes down unrealistically exaggerated and almost nonesense qualities about themselves just to impress other people. What charlatans and I hate charlatans! But maybe that's one trait that composes me as internally inhuman. I hate people. Most of them are so dimwitted and simple-minded and most of all, greedy. I've written this sentence in a previous post. "It's already in the nature of humans. Prioritize the self first." Probably I personally wish to be inhuman in the first place. I exercise not to focus on self-gain (unlike some assholes from pRO) and as much as I can, I try to restrict greed from entering my sanctum of characteristics.

Chaos once quoted that he's proud to be of the human race. On my side, I find only a very few good reasons why I should be honored. 75% of the human population is composed of filth. Those who are already rich strive only to be richer thus greed is in the works. People aspire only for themselves. "I want a good job", "I want a new car", "I want a new mansion", "I want money", et cetera until the words of filth continue. Of course I aspire to become a journalist but indirectly, I'm doing this for other people too. I virtually risk my life going to places that are unfamiliar and even unknown to me. I might get killed too... I don't aspire for money, just self-discovery and translucent service for other people even if they don't deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home