Saturday, October 22, 2005

Math... Albegra... Evil! Forever Darkness!

Damn it, I am so bummed! Taking up that retest of the Final Algebra exam was far too a suicidal gamble! My Professor said it would cover all the topics from beginning 'til end but only a chosen few appeared on the paper. Of course it would be logically a waste of time if I channel so much effort and energy on such measly subjects. I reviewed only a small but very relevant amount from the book with Grace's help. Yet if only Neo or Elmido were around, it could have been more effective.

Yesterday I took the exam and was greatly relieved that a large portion of the test was composed of Multiple Choices and True Or False. There were two problems to be solved ans thankfully, I solved the practically easier one. No matter how much I screwed my mind just to formulate for an answer, I can never concoct a mathematical miracle. So I prayed and extracted all the fortunes stored in my visionary mind and viewed an imminent vision that I was finally shifting to BS Foreign Service Major in Diplomacy. Later it will be converted to BS International Relations. A change in the pseudonym will do nothing to innovate the standards of the college though.

Before I took the exam though, Jeff noticed I was acting strangely and not myself. He asked if I was alright and I replied that I obviously wasn't. I kept on tripping and hitting rocks on a regular basis whilst we walked across Intramuros. I couldn't eliminate that chronic nervousness and anxiety. I had visual nightmares that I was gonna repeat College Algebra at the second sem. I stopped walking and was deluged in a world of black. Forever I am to be enslaved by Algebra. It has already been happening although I prayed it will vanish... This evil... It never ceases to exist! Must it be so lecherous to pursue me even in this epoch of my collegiate existence!? Must it constantly loom over my head to shroud my sanity!? Must I allow this wicked educational apparition to eternally torture me from within!? Must I allow all this nefariousness...!?

No! Never it will! I shall NOT allow it!

"Jiea! You alright!?" a familiar voice suddenly asked.

Light... It has exorcised the damnation to forever be blanketed with darkness... That darkness in the vise of Math and Algebra. Resurrected I have been that very moment...

"Oh, sorry about that Jeff. I was just..."

"You'll be fine, ok!? Don't you think that you'll fail or repeat Algebra 'coz I'm sure you'll make it fine! And if ever you think about those negativities again that I'll hold you by your neck and strangle you!"

"Yeah, I will be, Jeff! Count on it!"

Light... Forever Darkness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home