Sunday, October 30, 2005

Broken Heart

There is life even after a broken heart
You can fight the pain from a broken heart
-White Lion, Broken Heart

I'm running...

Running from depression, running from melancholy, running from negativity, running from confusiion, and most of all running from the one thing that should only be feared: Fear

Right now I can't fully explain how I feel. The pieces of my broken heart are only held together by a thin and weak piece of string. It feels it may collapse any minute. I once wrote this line: The heart is the core of the entire soul. Damage the heart, damage the whole. My heart has been shattered and so is my entire self. I've put the broken pieces back together but haven't create them back to a whole entity yet. I better be careful onto the activities I'm about to engage to. They might shake and sway my heart and shatter it again to even smaller intractable pieces.

I look by the veranda of the condominium. Rain blankets the entire city. Even my settlement is engulfed by darkness. When can I see the sun again?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Tej... ='< Naaawa ako sayo... I hope you'll be okay soon.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my..the inevitable has happened. you made this far so go for it and be strong! the rain will stop and a clear day will apear. althou you wont see the sun, you will see the blue sky that always ready to take in refuge, so smile!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home