Friday, November 04, 2005

Without You

Without You
Adapted from Without You by Marika Matsumoto
English lyrics originally by Jiea Dee

I don't know why did this all happen
As if nothing was done
Still I know why that some things happen
That's why now you have gone

I never expected this, some break-ups happen so suddenly
We loved and we hugged and kissed and suddenly you walked out
I never understood this, this puzzle has a lost misplaced piece
I want you tell me why what this is all about

Don't let my heart just tear apart
Should we go back to the start
All these memories, and these falling tears
Come back to me, I'm right here

Goodbye for now, I'm fine without you
I can go on my own
Still I miss the days I was still with you
Yet all those I've already thrown

I never wanted this, both my eyes are all red and bloodshot
Those days we were holding hands, they all have been vacuumed out
I never understood this, why did we have to detach this knot
I want you to tell me why what this is all about

Don't let my heart just bleed to death
Still holding my last breath
This fragment I saved deep down in the grave
In my heart I have engraved

Trapped in a place alone without you
It's what fate was meant to be
I can now live these days without you
It's time I set myself free

My heart may ache for you
It hurts, it's sad but I know it's true
And at last to forget the words "I love you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home