Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Zhou Xun

I've always been telling myself to finally write about this. Why can't I just finally drive myself to begin? It's not only because beginning is the hardest thing to do just as the hardest part in the book to write is page one. There is something else... I can't seem to levitate these glassy fragments of thoughts and materialize them together into one crystal entity.

Just why the fuck am I so erratically poetic today? Now there goes profanity. Maybe this is what happens to me when I'm in love, but being in love with my Zhou Xun is worth all this confoundedness. And all this time he has been waiting for me... How could I've been so cold and heartless?

Wah! I can't write in a straight and organized manner! Well I normally write erratically but why at this very intense degree?! Zhou Xun, please put my mind back together in their right places! What ever have you done to me?!

But surprisingly, I like this paranoia! Weeeeee!!

Here's the poem I wrote for him more than a year ago:

G - ive me a good reason why
I - should give this angel a chance
A - new page torn from a book begins to fly
N - ew era gives birth to romance

C - an you see it, taste it, touch it, feel it?
A - rise in the heavens is a gleaming sphere it flies
R - isen to shine among a dark lifeless land
L - evitating souls with spirits lit
O - pened eyes to distant skies is where the heart will understand


And here's the one he requested for me:

One time she asked me what I love about her. I answered "EWAN". Well I really don't know, but now I guess I've found the reasons why I love you so.

These are the things I love about you:

Your eyes
Which first held me captivated
Where I stood

Your smile
To dazzle the sun
And warm every corner of my soul

Your voice
Like a sparkling mountain stream
Which has flown into my heart

Your walk
And the way your gracefulnes
Takes my breath away

Your hair
About which I dreamt
Cascading into my face
As you leaned over me

Your hands
Whose caress I crave
To hold my face
In their tenderness

Your arms
I long to have around my neck
As you pull me close
To your warmth

Most of all
Everything you are
Changed the way I felt about my life

Wo Ai Ni Lady Jiea

Wo Ie Ai Ni Zhou Xun ^^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh inlove... :P

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home