Friday, March 10, 2006

Nowhere

Damn it. I am so bummed and used up. I'm probably gonna fail Rizal and NSTP for this semester. Might as well atone for these failures by taking them up next year and actually paying for those six wasted units. To comfort myself mentally, at least I didn't practically waste away a year's worth of tuition fee. I have a classmate who's been a college freshman for four years now! Currently he's in Accountancy and the last three years he spent them on BS Math, Nursing and the other one I've forgotten. Kaku spent one year in UST with Literature and is back to square one here in Lyceum. My dream course... Arice is still in college and she's already 23 years old.

Another stupid mistake I've made is actually shifting to International Relations (formerly Foreign Service) major in Diplomacy though signing up for Broadcasting is an even more absurd decision in the first place. Maybe I was just fooling around with myself when I said I'm actually interested in politics. Well it is an intriguing subject but it doesn't automatically mean I'll devote my imminent career and education to that field! God! Shift me back to Journalism! It's the only course in school where I can breathe properly! And Chino also advised me to follow my heart, chase it to wear it runs no matter how wide and endless the horizon becomes.

I was actually amazed when Arice did her journalistic assignment whe she was assigned to cover the Mr. and Mrs. Lyceum event last friday. With a digital camera hanging around her neck and a pen and paper in one hand, amazing! That time I was slapped by my conscience to actually make up my mind on what I really want, and I want Journalism though I would have preferred Literature anytime. Might as well shift back next year. Just why do I have to be so fucked up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home