Friday, March 03, 2006

Spiral Into One

It's March again.

Supposed to have Filipino2 classes today but I'm 30 minutes late. Even if I do enter the classroom, I'll still be marked absent since I was already 30 minutes late. But at least in college, it's not as hectic and you can actually plot your own schedule. Until now I still can't believe I survived ten damn years of elementary and high school. Ten hours a day from Monday to Friday. Now ain't that nice for a kid?

This week we celebrate Lyceum of the Philippines University's (Right! We're a university now!) 54th Foundation Week. There are food booths and stalls selling accessories outside! I'd rather have fun or sit in front of the TV with no one but my best friend my PlayStation 2 and just toil away with Devil May Cry 3 or Metal Gear: Snake Eater. Tonight there's the Search for Mr. and Mrs. Lyceum and Kaku's a candidate! Haha! Can't wait to see him topless with only bikini briefs on! I'm not perverted!

So far I'm enjoying In a Reverie, Lacuna Coil's first album and Identity Four (ID4), the two CDs Tito Mike bought me from Moscow, Russia. Goth Metal is a siren's voice played by a demonic orchestra. Though not essentially evil or satanic, it somehow delivers a dark message both emotionally and spiritually to the listeners. It is of their influence I now act and think like a Goth though I don't normally dress like one (e.g. All Black with silver spiked jewelry)

Why can't I write just about one topic? But I can spiral a dozen topics into one entry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats bec. madami kang iniisip kasi.. minsan pag mdami akong iniisip o problema, ppnta me sa pampangga and ppunta me dun sa bhay ng ninong ko sa gitna ng palayan. puno cya ng puno at me upuan me dun sa mahanging na emptiness. inaalis ko sa lugar nayun ang mga excess na mind thoughts. nag memditate din ako. u sguold try it its very relaxing.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home