Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Passion

For so many years have ceased
And so has been apathetic this heart of mine
For so many tears have failed to appease
And once again this heart entwines


Reborn. That's what my heart is now.

Wow. I have so many to write about but I don't know what or how to start! Arice is right. The hardest part to write in any literary piece is always page one. No wonder I have left so many pending stories unwritten. I don't want to begin with page one.

All this time I never knew Carlo was waiting for me. Even after what I did to him more than a year ago. I can remember. It was January of 2005. Should I even write about it?

Maybe I better write this piece next time or in my very personal journal. Haha... All this is more than a miracle.

If I recall, far far away
The future was shining on everywhere
Beneath the beautiful blue sky
We were just a little afraid

If we advance forth, can we ever meet again?
The future goes on to everywhere
Beneath the large signboard
I want to keep watching the eras changing
-Utada Hikaru, Passion

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This carlo eludes me. who is this unamed catalyst of fate who have played a part in your tormented soul? a past that is yet to unravel in the coming days? shall he bring light to the darkened path? or shall he bring you further into the chains of darkness? i wisper a silent prayer to the almighty god that you may find peace into your restless heart. that you may find the person whom will calm your restless spirit. thou you refuse jeff's offer to pacify you,i know and we believe that evrything will come to an end and your search for true happiness shall be given a light. good luck sister of destiny! i shall eye your improvements closely...

9:20 AM  
Blogger Reika Lee said...

I'll tell you all about him once we meet again, ok Claire?

And oh yeah, why not leave messages in the pink box above the archives on the left side of the page?

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home