Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Desire

Maybe Lenne felt the same way.
The man she loved, he struggled to save her.
He fought 'til his very last breath for her.
I think that Lenne's final words might have been happy ones.
"I love you."
-Paine, Final Fantasy X-2

Now I finally understand
The meaning of the promise
We exchanged that day
I look up at a fleeting shooting star
Shining in the distant sky and smile
-Aoki Mayuko (Yuna), Morning Glow (Final Fantasy X-2 Vocal Collection)

Entwined together now
It's time to pass it over
Entwined together now
Entwined forever
-Lacuna Coil, Entwined

I have you in my dreams at night
You were holding my hands
Then I awake and you're not mine
Now it's time to rise

I want to turn cold ice in my soul
Got to freeze this yearning inside
-Lacuna Coil, Reverie

We've never been apart
The day has come
I'm feeling that your sun
Shines away from me
-Lacuna Coil, Distant Sun

I need to be with you... My Zhou Xun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home