Saturday, September 10, 2005

Primal Spamtasy

*Originally written on September 4th, 2005 7:12am*

Oh sweet. Internet prepaid is completely consumed! Oh man, guess I’ll have to put up with Word for now and just paste the entire text into the blog. A good way to keep Rainbow Reverie alive! Well better this than spamming my way through dressing up the mess I’ve made on the blog. If only I wasn’t so gratuitous for spamming those Final Fantasy X results! *Groan*. Might as well wear my butt out and post read-worthy entries.

Speaking of spams, I superbly spurn spams! They’re things of evil and most recently the most deadly infestations of a majority of message boards, forums, email ads and even blogs! I believe that those who spam for a hobby are nothing more but natural lunatics. Just what gave them the notion that spamming and typing in such delirious manners such as aLtErNaTiNg CaPs and the overuse of emoticons are nothing more but eyesores? They’re a nuisance and not a need! Damn simple-minded charlatans. Simple-mindedness is another thing I thoroughly despise.

Reminds me of a few jackasses from the Grand Lethal Forums. I dare not mention them here in Rainbow Reverie for I don’t wanna risk being hunted down. Probably that’s one rational reason why I wanna avoid message boards and forums for now. Open the page and be greeted with spams! What joy! No wonder I’ve lost whole interest. Now I prefer blogs. They’re more focused on oneself and are largely in control of the reduction and prevention of spams.

So paradoxical life can get. Before I was so naïve of Internet-surfing and along came downloading truckloads of pictures and wallpapers. I wasn’t into chat that time but was addicted, even devoted to emailing. What sweet memories. Those days when I had a circle of e-friends and we would regularly exchange mail telling each other about our lives and videogames of course! Eventually we got too tedious of emailing each other and along came Fan Fictions. Those days when I dreamt of becoming a professional novelist. Right after my obsession to Fan Fictions conquered the most abysmal of them all: Ragnarok Online. My longest, darkest and deepest time of my life both online and in the real world. I’m glad I managed to liberate myself from that…I don’t even know the correct words to describe it!

Anyway, I better go. I can’t miss breakfast or I’ll starve! ‘Sides, I still have the fourth chapter of Final Fantasy X-2 to accomplish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home