Saturday, February 04, 2006

When School is Mortal Hell

Maybe I might as well copy Seis's themes and write about events. I mostly write about insights and unfathomable opinions.

Midterm exams are bound next week. Crap. Since I missed the Prelims a month ago, I better give my maximum effort for this. It's the only way I can turn the tables of my presently pitiful grades due to my delinquent Prelims.

Fuck Rizal and NSTP (National Service Training Program)! Why do we even have to spend for three units to study about the personal life of some not-that-great national hero and spend another three units wherein we sit in the classroom doing basically nothing for three damned hours?! All the prof does is check the attendance then leave the reports and explanations to the students. It'll be frugal if I spend that three hours studying Sociology or writing poems and stories but with the heat and and the chronic talks of my classmates, I'm left with no other choice but sit in the classroom like I'm drugged. Crap!

What was Linkin Park thinking when they collaborated with Jay-Z?! Mixing Rock with Rap is like me signing up for an Engineering course. Right now as I write this in the shop, Jay-Z's annoying rapping is destroying the solidity of Linkin Park's One Step Closer. If I can't stop myself, I'm gonna destroy that player with my bare hands. I hate Rap. Too materialistic and shallow lyrics.

And I hate Math too... But at least Business Math is quite enjoyable and a hundred times more useful compared to Algebra. That's another accursed subject. This is one of the VERY reasons why I took up Foreign Service! To avoid MATH! I'm done with College Algebra. Now it's Business Math then next sem it's Statistics. Just one more sem and I'm free... Relinquished!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my style? lol, actually when you said in the chat box the i should write about insights too (other than events), i thought of writing less events and more on insights...

re: 3 hours
if i have that much of a time, i would be brainstorming for ambigrams again lol

7:21 PM  
Blogger igdeguzman said...

"Maybe I might as well copy Seis's themes and write about events. I mostly write about insights and unfathomable opinions.">>>Imho, you could always, always write wtaever you want dear...this is your "freedom world" so to speak..cheers ^_^

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLZ! NSTP! Can't relate much about that! All I remember about my NSTP days is a bad haircut and being made to do push ups for almost an hour!


the net is absolute democracy... well except in China! You can whatever you want, whenever you want!

@seis:

padala mo naman sa akin yung ambigram na ginawa mo na "mekhet" kahit rough draft lang kay na yun!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant believe ill hear something like this crap from you... why dont you just tell all the world that you hate studying? Not so great person? can you offer your life to your own damm country?! do you even know what the hell are you talking about ms.dee? what you talk about or how you talk is the reflection of your personality remember that. ask yourself if you have done something for your country before you say something audatous.i may be self righteous ms.dee, but its better to have something right and valued about, than nothing at all. once my mentor said.. "if you dont'stand for something, youll fall for anything" jeff and i also hated those 3 hours of sweet nothings of boring education. but later we realized our mistake.if only you would stop talking and start listening & realizing you wuold understand. i hope you will somday.. dont make the same mistake brion and i did. please.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home