Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Lurid Lover

Lurid Lover
Written by Jiea Dee, finished on January 20th, 2006
Falling in love with a ghost...

Given of life amidst a lifeless prosaic
Dominated by death, discontent and dislike
Jubilance, joy, euphoria were in shadow
Unfathomed too were wounds and sorrow

Anon I espied an esoteric resonance
Whence lofty ethereals of your provenance
Materializing before me a crystal clairvoyance
Descend you have, vanquishing all nonchalance

From vespers black you have arise
My lost soul, your one touch sanctifies
Here now I met a wingless angel
A ghost humane at loss and fragile

I feel my hands in yours pellucid
Reciprocate I lament in your demise
Serene’s your face, your eyes so placid
You knew no agony, I knew no lies

Within your arms a warm lacuna
Caress my face, cold tears I cry
A fallen Nike, a desecrated Athena
Let this not be a promise awry

An apparition and benevolence
An unlikely coalescence…

Your presence weaken, I gasp in disbelief
But still you smiled, vitiating this grief
You wiped my tears from my artesian of pain
And promised amidst apathy your love remain

I behold your ghastly eyes so metallic
Atrophy it has cast upon my entity
Drowning me in blackness so melancholic
It scourges as if I’ve perished from reality

My heart it bleeds as you evanesce
Leaving behind nothing but sadness
And as you fade with a dying luster
I pray you’ll hear my voiceless whisper

Can our love be ever born anew?
You vowed to me and yet, how could you?
My life undone, I see in saccades
Submitting my soul himself to Hades

Still I mistrust that the one I loved most
Exists as nothing but a lifeless ghost
Yet still I pray when returns his rapture
He’ll set me free from this inhumane torture
You left with me a touch, a shiver
Eternally you’ll be my lurid lover…

This is how it felt...
When I've fallen in love with him...
My beloved knight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home