Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Contorted Journey

I'll do anything you want
But hold me forever
Be a nightmare in my sleep
Scare me forever
Like a bullet in my soul
Kill me forever
All the lies I have sold to you
Are sour thorns in my mouth
-Lacuna Coil, Honeymoon Suite
Will I give that much for him? My beloved knight?

Finally! I have those 2 CDs Tito Mike sent me for Christmas! And to think he ordered them all the way from Moscow, Russia. Thanks Tito Mike. Too bad I can't give a long-distance thank you properly.


Until now I still think of him but someone has come to contort those emotions. Should I let this shadow descend and pilfer these feelings? Must I? If I let him then at least this knight will no longer haunt me and put tears in my eyes. But to be in love with a shadow I don't even completely know....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what cd's? hmm

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh.. Crossroads again? journeys are full of exitements and adventures! but be wary! you cant be too happy in this wretched world. challenges are just waiting to ambush you! be strong and brave in whatever path you will take. ill be watching behind you in your progress in discovering the secrets of this mysteriuos thing called... (drumrolss) life..

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home