Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lyceum Grade Report

Lyceum of the Philippines University
Grade Report

FILN12A - Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Iba't-ibang Disiplina - 2.75 - Passed
NSTP 2 - National Service Training Program 2 - Passed
JPLN10A - Jose P. Laurel Life and His Works - 2.75 - Passed
SSCN11A - Sociology/Anthropology - 3.00 - Passed
ENGN11A - Study and Thinking Skills in English
MATN13A - Business Math - 2.75 - Passed
PERN02A - Rhythmic Activities - 2.25 - Passed
SSCN12A - Rizal Course - 2.50 - Passed

Hah! And the entire week I was very hypochondriac to a cardiac arrest thinking that I was gonna fail around three subjects! And here I am passing with (flying) colors! Now to write a brief explanation to each subject.

FILN12A - I was never really interested in this subject and I never bothered to submit my utmost effort even to get a good grade. It has been my philosophy that subjects I hardly have an interest in should be only trifled with or just be taken easily, and one of them is Filipino.

NSTP 2 - Miraculous that I pass this since I never attended a community service project. I was even threatened to flunk a week before the final exams!

JPLN10A - At least a few steps more interesting than Rizal. The only topic in this subject that kept me awake is the ethereal importance of love and sacrifice for one's country. And to boot, JPL's life is more interesting than Rizal's and perosnally, I believe he is a much greater person than our own national hero.

SSCN11A - A highly interesting subject on my part yet I was too delinquent on assignments and reports. Haha!

ENGN11A - Since Mrs. Martinez had just given birth last week, the final grades still haven't been encoded yet this is one subject I NEVER have to worry about in my entire life!

MATN13A - Oh. My. God. This is even a more impossible miracle! But I just happen to make the impossible possible!

PERN02A - I'm glad I did well in the final exam...

SSCN12A - Should I even talk about this? This is one extremely dull and prosaic subject. Just who gives a fuck about some national hero who's actually not that great?

Then again, I'm gonna shift back to Journalism come the enrollment for the next sem. I feel that's where I really belong. It's time to carve destiny out of reality!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home