Tuesday, April 18, 2006

To Be Misunderstood and Left Alone

April has got to be the most dormant month for this blog. It's been more than two weeks since I last posted something. Basically I just don't know what to write about. Many things materialize at once in my head but I just can't seem to channel these ideas into one entity.

Lately I've been gearing more bad comments from kinsmen. Yeah, I've already gotten used to being misunderstood and being notorious around the family. The point is why can't they just leave me alone, leave me the way I am? Whenever something happens to me because of my doing, I will freely admit my own fault and suffer with it. Deregatory comments don't help at all.

The news about me and my boyfriend going home late at twelve midnight spread around the family like some juicy celebrity secret. What's joyous is that they're now labeling me a bad influence to my other cousins particularly Raphael whom I now consider a very close brother. I'm thankful to Raphael that he tries to clarify my stand to our parental relatives. Not that I don't appreciate what he's doing for me but he's just fighting a losing battle. Parents are never meant to listen and understand that's why I believe it's best when I'm just left alone.

I remember the day I got my result from that test in Quizilla. It was the 'What Kind of Power Should You Have' quiz. I got the power of element control. Though the quizmakers in Quizilla aren't exactly qualified psychologists, some of their quizzes actually contain a deep amount of senses. The answers aren't only psychological but more on deeply spiritual.

I read my result over and over again and all I could mutter was "Wow...". It was amazingly accurate. People superficially think I'm mentally ill and ballistic. I don't know if it pays to be misunderstood...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home