Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Honesty

*Taken from my now defunct Friendster Blog The Nocturnal Sun*

July 14th, 2005

Just last night, my boyfriend and I had another argument again and this time, it was pretty fatal. Internally, I don't wanna talk or type about it but I'll try, just try.

He said I was being too tactless and sarcastic. Well I have been for a long time now even before I gained conscience. I either instinctively or unthinkingly hurt people with the words that come out of my mouth on their own. I promised myself once that I'll renew this but all attempts were already failures right before they've even begun. What futility. Henceforth, I can't help but think that I'm actually created this way: To have an uncontrollable mouth. Sometimes I really can't help it.

Tactless isn't the word I choose to describe this tactlessness but brutal honesty. I've been an honest kid both unconsciously and willingly. I am a firm believer of the saying "Honesty is the best policy" and honesty is the one value that I wish to have my entire life revolve around. Never mind anything else other than our Creator. I guess I already have this word programmed in my mind. To be honest anytime, anywhere and to anyone and even to almost anything.

There's only one person whom I've actually never been fully honest with: Myself.

*Post ends here*

Yeah, The Nocturnal Sun. Actually my first ever blog. It was alive for less than a month and merely four posts until I've discovered blogger. Friendster blogs reek anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home