Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Interesting Nothings

I had nothing better to do but go blog-hopping on LiveJournal. It has so happened I cam across this girl's blog called It's Always Ourselves We Find in the Sea. Her recent post led me to copy these questions to answer. Although I don't know a thing about her, I can at least give her the credit she deserves.

1.What is the geekiest part of your music collection? Final Fantasy X Piano Collection

2. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night? Anything inside the freeze but I prefer Nachos with dips

3. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie? If Only

4. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done? None. I love my body the way it is.

5. Do you have a completely irrational fear? Horror movies and cockroaches

6. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment? Videogaming especially beating fiends senseless in hack-and-slash games e.g. Devil May Cry and Kingdom Hearts

7. Are you a pyromaniac? No, but I am a sadist to my little sisters

8. Do you have too many love interests? How can I have a multiple when I'm having trouble handling merely one?

9. Do you know anyone famous? The great creators of the PlayStaion 2 but no one personal.

10. Describe your bed: I sleep on a different bed everynight

11. Spontaneous or planned? Spontaneous. I never was the organizer-freak.

12. Who should play you in a movie about your life? Avril Lavigne although she's not really an actress.

13. Do you know how to play poker? No. I don't know any card game but Solitaire.

14. What do you carry with you at all times? My Nokia 3220

15. What do you miss most about being a kid? Being happy even with the most mundane of things.

16. Are you happy with your given name? I love it though it can use a little tweaking of originality.

17. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year? A million dollars. But for console gaming, the entire world's bank accounts.

18. What color is your bedroom? White

19. What was the last song you were listening to? Photograph by Def Leppard

20. Have you ever been in a play? Yes.

21. Have you ever been in love? Yes. But now's the most intense of them all.

22. Do you talk a lot? Yes. It's what made me notorious.

23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself? Depends on my self-esteem

24. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you? Yes. If only a law could be passed that they can be eliminated.

25. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? Half-yes. I do admit I'm dual-minded

26. Do you spend more time with your boyfriend or your friends? I hardly have any friends but my boyfriend does not equal a circle of friends.

27. What is your ideal marriage location? Puerto Princesa, Palawan

28. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play? Drums and Lead Guitar

29. What's your dream job? Freelance journalist

30. Something you love and hate? Advertisements

31. Is your desk clean or messy right now? Neatly disorganized

32. What do you do with your spare change? Spend it on anything I can buy with it.

33. What's the one language you want to learn? Mandarin Chinese

34. How do you eat an apple? I take a bite from it then I chew it then I swallow it then I digest it.

35. What do you order at a bar? I'm not an alcoholic

36. Have you ever pierced your body parts? One on each ear. I plan to have three on each though.

37. Do you have tattoos? No, but I'd love to have one near my ankle.

38. Do you drive a stick? I don't drive. I don't even know what a stick is.

39. What's one trait you hate in a person? Hypocrisy

40. What kind of watch(es) do you have? My all-in-one convenient gadget. It's called a cellphone

41. Most frivolous purchase? I can't remember...

42. Do you consider yourself materialistic? Not really...

43. What do you cook the best? Instant Pancit Canton (preferrably the flavors Chilimansi and Sweet and Spicy)

44. Favorite writing instrument? Parker and Pilot

45. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in? Stand out

46. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? I used to in my pre-teens (I had the sick though I was a lesbian)

47. What's the one car you will never buy? (Any model driven by the rich kids. I'll be mugger-prone)

48. What kind of books do you like to read? For now, books about Ancient China. I do wan't to learn about the other half of my blood

49. If you won the lottery, what would you do? Pay for college, get a job and permanently migrate to Auckland, New Zealand and settle their with my boyfriend and have a family.

51. How many online journals do you read regularly? Those written by friends, around less than 10 blogs

52. What's one thing you're a sore loser at? Arguments and debates.

53. If you don't like a person, how do you show it? Indifference and ignorance.

54. Do you cry in front of your friends? Only in front of my boyfriend

55. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people? That of a weirdo's

56. What's one thing you like to do alone? Read, daydream, talk to myself, burn the phoneline talking to my boyfriend, and play with my best friend the PlayStation 2

57. Are you a giver or a taker? A bit of both. I have to admit I am occasionally selfish

58. When's the last time you cried? Just a while ago

59. Favorite communication method? Face to face with hand and body actions

60. How many drinks before you're tipsy? The most I can have is 5.

61. Do you think you're cute? Weeeeell, yeah!

62. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends? No, unless they're lesbians

63. First Name: Jiea

64. Were you named after anyone? My father. His nickname 'Ajie' was inverted to spell 'Jiea'

65. Do you wish on stars? I did when I was a kid

66. Which finger is your favorite? The pointer.

67. Who are you more like - your mother or your father? My father.

68. Do you like your handwriting? I do. I write like a seven-year old who has high marks in penmanship

69. What is your favorite lunch meat? Beef. Pork is far too unhealthy and I'm sick of chicken.

70. Any bad habits? Procrastinator, doesn't take school seriously, loner.

71. What's in your CD player right now? None. But I normally play my CD's by My Chemical Romance, Lacuna Coil Nightwish, Slapshock and Saydie.

72. Do you believe in soul mates? Does my boyfriend count?

73. Are you a daredevil? I'm a risk-taker. Is that any different?

74. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to? I only tell deep dark secrets to people whom that person is NEVER affiliated with

75. Do looks matter? Personally, no. Corporaterly, YES!

76. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Many many times.

77. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? I hardly see a rainbow nowadays.

78. Are you trendy? No. In fact I'm a non-conformist

79. How do you release anger? Rant about it.

80. Where are your second homes? Manila, Las Pinas, Puerto Princesa.

1 Comments:

Blogger 6 said...

bored e?

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home