Saturday, August 19, 2006

Feature Problem Solved

At long last. I've finally finished my article to gain membership on the Sentinel Press. I also plan to submit my own album of photographs. I don't have my camera right now. My sister Christine was assigned to Baguio and my mom (nicely) coerced me to lend her my camera. It's like I have a choice. That camera was special. Pops gave it to me for my 18th birthday even when I wasn't serious about his giving me a camera. I did promise him I'll be a controversial journalist with a ready hate-mailbox.

I still have to proof-read that article. It's bound to gain me a squadron of enemies. Damn Filipinos. They refuse to accept their own weaknesses. Crab-mentality is one. I can name many other Pinoy weaknesses (Damn! Where's my list?) which are latent or not reallythat emphasized. I might as well write another article about it then submit it to Manila Bulletin's Panorama.

Now to think of a story with the theme "Beginnings". I've finally thought of names for my fictional characters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home