Friday, July 29, 2005

Treasure Turbulence

*Sigh* I have this habit of making crammed posts in one day. I can't say it's my fault in the first place. Who am I to take control of time? I can utilize time but I can never manipulate it. Yet sometimes, only to myseff, I somehow can. Everytime I write in my existent journal or just type here in this virtual journal, time seems to go twice as fast. Like now for example. Thirty minutes have expired but they've flown like only five minutes. Many may not believe in magic but a minute in mind can be a manipulated magic. Sweet! What an alliteration! Which brings me to another unthinkable thought! Rhymic speaking matters are far common but why not alliteration? Has no one needed the notion of noticing the nefarious within the normal? Wow! There goes another alliteration!

Whoops! I'm going off the topic! But then again, that's another bad habit of mine. Let's see... What else do I wanna write about?

*Groan* My minds like a treasure box that's always snatched first by someone else. The ideas evaporate right before I can write them into words! Whirling and swirling like star-sprinkled waters then suddenly and without warning, it suddenly transforms itself into a whirlpool which quickly drains itself from my mind - The Treasure Box.

Sir Badilles once told us of his self-made quote regarding politics. We need not Change of Men but Change in Man. Wow. He even proudly said that he didn't pick it up from anywhere else but his self. Anyone can create quotes! Absolutely anyone!

"I'd rather die as myself than live as someone else."
"I'm different! I'm the someone else in everybody else! I'm the red in blue!"

I guess quote-creating should also be considered an art. Once I was an imbecile believing that people who create quotes are just assholes wanting attention. I guess immaturity is the home for mistakes. There are TONS of great quotes that I really adore. It's just too damn bad that I was too lazy just to write them down! But hey, I'm glad I remembered this one I wrote some months ago...

Fate
Coincidence - Join as One
Destiny

To be honest, I still can't fully explain that diagram/quote above. But they do have one thing in common though. All of them happen by chance and not by choice. Probably except fate. I was once told that fate is in your hands. But coincidence and destiny? Maybe the relation is Destiny and Coincidence are brothers and Fate is their cousin. Destiny is born from the beginning while Coincidence comes without warning.

Fate is in thy hands while destiny art forecometh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home