Sunday, July 31, 2005

Poetic Prodigy, Am I?

Come To Me, I'm Here
Originally Composed by Jiea Dee Somewhere on June 2004
Adapted from Morning Glow by Aoki Mayuko


Now I know promises are understood
Opened eyes to distant skies
To walk away, you never would
Now I know promises though faint begin to grow
Even though I will go away, don't cry
You're not alone

Everytime you find yourself
Lost within into endlessness
Nothingness
As bright as the sun's rays
Let me open ways
Lighted ways to my embrace

Come to me you'll finally feel warmth that is sincere
Come to me so finally I'll hold you close and have you near
Shine on me so finally you'll pray and I'll appear
Come to me and finally don't run away now
I am here

Even distance won't hold you back from me
I'll hold you close to me
I won't let you go
Enclosed by my arms, fall in my tender warmth
Always...

Excellent! It's been more than a year now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home