Saturday, September 10, 2005

Feelings Overwriting Time

Evil has drawn near... Or am I the one drawing myself near to evil?

Once again, I have failed. Literally. I failed my midterm exam in History. I've no one to blame for that consequence but myself. I loafed around and wasted away the time provided to study and look at what I've indirectly yet deliberately placed myself. I just hope the same nefarious consequence won't darken my later days. I hope I do pass my tests in Math and Filipino. Nah, I'm sure I will! I'm feeling quite confident but I still can't help if a feeling of doubt lingers. But I'll be fine! I'm sure I will be!

If I am to write about this constant of hatred of mine towards school, it might occupy the entire blog but I still wanna write about it! But how to summarize!? Which part of the succulence should be squeezed out of the lemon? I don't feel like typing it right now. I feel it is more productive if I write it down on paper. Til then now.

Oh yeah, I still haven't finished reading My Fair Lady. 'Tis my chosen book report as a final requirement for English. Although I'm nearly halfway through the book (provided the introductions as well as the picture clippings), I've decided to start the book from the very beginning due to the fact that there are important fragments of the story that I failed to understand because of that astoundingly deep vocabulary and manner of speaking. with the aid of my pocket dictionary, I shall fully decipher the story and in the end submit a well-detailed report! Oh yeah!

Well I've been writing a lot lately! Once again my poor concrete journal has been neglected but no matter! I shall reunite with it! Might as well save some for a new post! Eliminating those hateful Final Fantasy X spams is within grasp. Just a little time... Just a little more...

"Do not let emotions overwrite judgment."
-Loki, Ragnarok: Into The Abyss, Volume 9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home