Thursday, January 26, 2006

Darkness is my Ally

I know why you wanna hate me
I know why you wanna hate me
I know why you wanna hate me
'Coz hate is all the world has ever seen lately!
-Limp Bizkit, Take A Look Around

I will not let emotion be the impetus of my existence...

I hate emotion.
I hate these tears.
Hate is all I have left...

Now I fully understand why Love and Hate are akin to each other. Hate is the rescusitation of darkness within. Yet darkness is but my ally. I refuse to serve it my master. Emotion is on the other end. A very formidable enemy yet a very petty and weak ally. Many times I have mindlessly let emotion overwrite my judgment and the result has placed me on a downward spiral perennially being tormented by emotion. They wear a mask called gentleness and behind it hides deception. An indirect decent into deceit.

Curse those lamebrains who perceive goths as spawns of evil. Such simple-mindedness. I don't know whether I should be annoyed or enlightened. The world's stupidity too is an asinine matter. We are against evil yet we use its source - the darkness - as weapons of our own as well. We are vested with this uncanny sight to see the beauty in darkness. Then we channel all this darkness for the positivity, for the greater good. We work in ways so eccentric that we are mistaken. Misunderstood. Misinterpreted.

How great it is to be weird.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHH YEEHHH! Lionheart pendant! 450php is worth it! darkness eh? you think you know darkness as you say it? i think not... if you can hear the cries of the thousand slouthered men in the endless wars in the moonlight, then you have seen it. it is called the "the fallen hyms" i donot consider those who have heard it. for they do not breath life anymore. may be myth. but still it is haunting the gothic world. dont play w/ it for it is not an easy task to embrace the darkness. if you are not ready dont...

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home