Monday, January 16, 2006

Beauty of Solitude

HASH(0x8ca7068)

You are dark! You are a loner and a sad person. You are the quiet one in your group and you don't like to talk much. You are very dark and not many people like you because you're a loner. But you still have a few friends.

What element are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

But let's correct a few erroneous things about moi!
1. I do have friends. I have only a few because I don't just befriend anyone. I choose them well.
2. I am only quiet in public but exceedingly spontaneous in friendly company.
3. I am not the quiet one in the group. In fact I am the mst luquacious one.
4. I am only very dark within myself.
5. But yeah, not many people like me 'coz I am loner. Who gives a shit when I'm enjoying it anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home