Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Current Obsession

Life is like a toilet bowl. Perennially, it has has some little or even loaded with shit but then it all gets flushed down in the end and is replaced with fresh clean water!

RF Online... I need a new obsession.

I've been deeply contemplating on whether I should begin playing RF Online or not since I need a new hobby to keep me entertained. But following the Law of Equivalent Trade; In order to gain one thing, you must lose something of equal value, hence in having anew world to transport me out of this shit known as real life, I have many prices to pay in order to do so.

1. Less money in my wallet: Internet Cards and PC Rentals and Gaming Load now that RF is pay-to-play
2. Lack of concentration in everything... Writing passion, school, friends, life...
3. Consumed time for everything.
4. A lost sanity. A lost life...

Damn this. Maybe should channel this wavering will to commence a few planned novel ideas and poems. I will not be trifled with by a mere online game.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've decided already that RO will be my 1st and last mmorpg to play, i will not dare try RF (i hate the fact that my money is going to the same corrupt admin of LU!). Just to make it short.

sapat na ung nakuha nilang pera sa akin mula sa Ragnarok Online, ayaw ko ng madagdagan pa mula sa iba nilang laro

ps: i'll be quitting once i get my aura back for my LK... (yeah i'll be leveling the legit way)

(time to move on actually...)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home