Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Felicity

And I'm so sad
Like a good book
I can't put this this day back
A sorta fairytale with you
A sorta fairytale with you
-Tori Amos, A Sorta Fairytale

Tomorrow we go out on another date! I love you so much my Zhou Xun! It's V For Vendetta tomorrow! Weeee!

Earlier I had to come back to Ninang's shop here in Pasay after they had to drop Tita Cherry at NAIA for work. I've always been the felicious escape artist. place me in one quandary or practical dilemma and I can work my way out of it either luckily or skillfully. I never knew how to get back home from the airport. What I did is I took a bus going to Baclaran, got off near the domestic airport and took the LRT back here. The same thing happened when we were assigned to attend that seminar in UP Diliman. And in the first place I never had an idea how to get there. Felicity is an omen I guess...

I guess I can also thank felicity for having me pass all subjects during the second semester even whe I wasn't really supposed to pass two of them. But hey, I never committed any mortal sin such as hijacking the faculty room, sneaking out my test paper, take out a cheat sheet and change the answers. Haha!

But then my greatest blessing will have to be my beloved boyfriend! Euphoria just has to mess my way of thinking and my daydreams whenever I think of him...

Migs: Oh man. I'm in deep shit today. I think I'm gonna fail English. And it's the one subject I'm NOT supposed to fail!
Jiea: Ditto. I think I'm gonna flunk Rizal anytime soon. I never really bothered to study for that subject.
Migs: Oohh! Rizal! Now that's one subject I'm acing right now!
Jiea: Really. I never knew you were this interested and diligent in a subject so dull.
Migs: 'Yan ang kapangyarihan ng kodigo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd rather cheat by copying instead of using a kodigo.

ps: i don't encourage cheating hehe

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it seems that i am just a part of the past that has been forgotten... like in kingdom hearts 2..after sora had gone from the island he has been forgotten... after saving worlds... there name has been forgotten.. and now it seems that you have found the missing catalyst of your being.. i am glad.. and i am... me. your journey has just beggining.. this time make it a happy ending ok? these folks will get angry if you dont. me? haha.. my story has not started and will not end yet. now i must go and complete my quest... go forth and make your own story and happy ending!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home