Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Thoughts

You show me how to see
That nothing is whole and nothing is broken

It's almost been month since I arrived here in Puerto and I still have written nothing.

It's good news I'll still be studying in Lyceum for the second year. I have to prioritize my shifting to Journalism and enrollment though finding a convenient block section is one fat chance. I learned my lesson of not being a time and section hopper during my second sem coz previously, my sched was what any organized dude would call "fucked up".

Leaving Puerto might be one hard thing to undergo. Well goodbyes are never easy to undergo especially to your family and your provincial hometown. At least my reunion with my beloved boyfriend is more than enough to compensate! I love my Zhou Xun soooo much!

I was surprised when my sister Christine and her boyfriend Jaychris were still playing pRO even when the game's FUBAR [Fucked Up Beyond All Reconsideration] now that it's bot-infested. It's like it had online AIDS where the sickness only gets worse as it lasts and it can never perish. It was a smart choice that I quit the game a year ago yet I could still vividly remember my darkened days of addiction...

That dream still haunts me somehow...

In you and I there's a new land
Angels in flight
My sanctuary, my sanctuary
Where fears and lies melt away
Music will tie
What's left of me
What's left of me now
-Utada Hikaru, Sanctuary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home