Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666

June 6th, 2006 or simply 06/06/06

666 - Satan's number that was said to bring upon darkness and evil. I was once Satanophobic a long time ago yet I've learned to overcome that fear. But it has not evolved to satanism either. It never crossed my mind to become a Satan worshipper.

I understand how 13 can ever become an unlucky number. It is not a multiple of any number and for some reason no one can explain, this number is simply conspicuous when placed among other numbers. I'm not Triskadekaphobic* in the first place. But how could 666 be the devil's number? Why hadn't bothered to read the Bible? I'm not an AntiChrist yet I just never bothered...

*Triskadekaphobic - Fear of the number 13

Here are my other phobias just for those readers to know:
Insectophobia - fear of insects
Arachnophobia - fear of spiders
Arithomophobia - fear of numbers (I hate Math!)
Hemophobia - fear of blood
Necrophobia - fear of death and corpses
Homophobia - fear of homosexuals


Lastly, I don't fear gay men. I just despise them especially those crossdressing freaks. But I'm fine with lesbians though. I wouldn't be a fan of t.A.T.u. in the first place.

My cousin Trissa once said that if a date when its corresponding numbers are all the same comes e.g. 1/1/01, 2/2/02, 3/3/03 and so on and on and on, it's the pefect opportunity to make a wish. Yet the wishes should still be likely and possible to your circumstances. But since today is the devil's day, how about I have my wishes a little more...special? I wish all the beings I have loathed and abhored will perish from this world for eternity.

These are the people whom I'd very much want to die:
-My traitorous classmate who stole my Nokia 3350 back in 4th year High School
-The low-life who pickpocketed my treasured Nokia 3120
-My pennyless bastard of a classmate who lost my Motorola phone and still refused to pay
-*People below the poverty line who choose mendicancy over labor
-Corrupt politicians of the Philippines
-Everyone in Level Up! Games Inc. Greedy malcontent pigs
-Every mugger, street thug, pickpocket and low-life
-Britney Spears and Hillary Duff

How I wish my fucked up ex-boyfriend Sonny would die as well. It's also to avenge his other ex-girlfriends that he merely played with and made cock-and-bull stories out of. I'm sorry I thought radically ill of you, Myka, even if I hadn't actually known you. Fatefully, I hope you read this.

*About these people below the poverty line, Seis once said a very rational statement about them.
"These poor people! They already know they're poor yet what do they still do? Fuck and make more children!"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! my abhor list!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Eamane said...

Sonny...

I'm sorry, I was gonna tell you that bad-mouthing won't get you anywhere. But then again, I don't have the right to do that since I don't know what happened to you guys.

Sorry.

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

13 isn't the only number which isn't a multiple of any number (except 1 and itself). There's 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 17, and so on. :)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home