Friday, June 16, 2006

Jolly Jolly

I'm sorry I didn't mean to melt her face off
I'm sorry I didn't mean to burn her hair
Sorry's all you can fuckin' say
All the tears that you cry will never bring her back
All the tears that you cry, now she's gone
You tore my doll apart
-Saydie, Vylet


Finally, I'm now a regular Journalism student. It's hard to believe I've spent my freshman year being in two courses I've never dreamt of taking up.

A-207 is a jolly bunch! Compared to those in Broadcasting, they're loud and quiet at the right places and times. Pretty much balanced. A bit of wild and a bit of conservative, a bit full of jokes and a bit full of sense. I'm very much relieved I'll be classmates with Neo and Tony. Two people whom are very conspicuous non-conformists, they think ans speak in ways defying from the norm.

They have introduced to me a new friend. His name's Alcon and he too is from Legal Studies. Insinuatingly, I judge people from how their names sound, and Alcon is a name I've only heard now. People with unlikely names somehow intrigue me... But of course my Zhou Xun is an exception!

Ironically though, the title of this post contradict with the verse above and the song it was taken from. Even so, Kathy Taylor's such a babe...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home