Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Pokemon

Pokemon - Gotta Catch 'em All

I remember eight years ago; that was back in 1999. I was a very insane fanatic of the hit Japanese anime series Pokemon. Yet all things must come to and end. Less than a year later, I quit everything about Pokemon. The TV series, trading cards, action figures, even the GameBoy games. I finished the Blue version at least ten times (all with Charmander as the starting Pokemon) before I put my GameBoy Color aside.

Then just last night, Carlo texted me saying he was playing the Blue version of Pokemon again. Somehow, that brought back memories. even after eight years, I feel I want to play the game again. It's like Pokemon is calling back to me like a child calling for its mother.

Next on the item list will have to be a second-hand GameBoy Advance SP. Then I'll purchase Silver, FireRed and Ruby versions. Mostly I am curious with the Ruby version since it contains an entirely new roster of Pokemon to catch. I want to feel like a beginning Pokemon Trainer again... Imagination is a wonderful thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tyrean said...

I love Pokemon <3 it's so fun to play it :) Specially when you get to find and pick your favorite monster and level it up :D

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home