Sunday, September 24, 2006

Guardian

Happy Birthday Carlo. You're 20 now. It's gonna be an entirely new way life once you're out of your teen years. I may change too but together, we'll eternally remain the same.

That was last September 22. He's born under Virgo while I'm a Gemini. I'm only a slight believer of zodiacs based on constellations but I'm still curious of our compatibility! But in the first place we wouldn't have lasted seven months if we weren't compatible.

I'm sorry if I couldn't give you a real gift. I was broke down to a simple Hallmark card and a poem I wrote to thank you for being my Guardian.

G - ilded jewels of sparkles and glimmers
U - nified and fused to create a grand design
A - mongst these treasures, above all it shimmers
R - aveled warrior whom I covet to be mine

D - estined one day to be entrusted his accolade
I - nscribed in his soul is his undying will
A - myriad of enigmas amock him laid
N - ever ceasing to find his lover till


I love you Carlo.

Oh, and just for the record, here are the movies we've watched together since even before we came to be.

Memoirs of a Geisha - February 23, 2006
Tristan and Isolde - April 20, 2006
Silent Hill - May, 2006 (exact date forgotten)
Cars - June 17, 2006
See No Evil - July 8, 2006
Lady in the Water - July 15, 2006
Sukob - August 5, 2006
Click - September 2, 2006


Wikipedia has been my sole source of information to a point that I feel it's a waste of time to resort to Google and look for more detailed and accurate websites. I don't have the time and money either. After all, we still don't have internet at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home