Sunday, September 10, 2006

School and Shots

That's funny. I'm certain I changed my avatar from Sora in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories to a faded Yuna picture stolen from an Anime Arts site I forgot.

Anyhow, Midterms are a harlot except for Writing in the Discipline and Introduction to Mass Communication; the two of my favorite subjects. I'm undoubtedly worse than dead in Chemistry and Philippine Literature. Unsurprisingly I'm only a tad worried. All I have to do is do well during the Final period and make ends meet with my compensated grades. Oh well. Like I said two posts ago, I'm such a school schmendrick.

I thought Friendster also served as a good way to display my photographic endeavors until I remembered my defunct DeviantArt account. I used to submit nothing but poetry so it hardly clicked. Only my elementary best friend Eths had me watched. Now that's the trove for all my pictures. Sadly, it's kind of faulty right now so I can't open the main page itself.

Speaking of photography, Kuya Wine informed me of the best digital SLR camera there is. It's the Canon EOS-1D Mark II. It has an auto-focus lens and costs P250,000. What makes it so fuckin' expensive? It's bullet-proof; perfect for criminal investigation and documentaries.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Being an aspiring journalist, I can find that useful. Bur I've read that the best for reporters is still a compact camera, perfect for covert operations due to its quiet mechanism. This camera of mine remains indispensable and special. My dad gave it for my 18th birthday and together with it, we've produced such photographic masterpieces (at least I think so)! My camera by the way is a Kodak EasyShare C530.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home