Sunday, October 08, 2006

50 Last Things

50 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone! (Taken from This Other Eden)

1. What's your name spelt backwards?
Aeij Refinnej Eed. Sounds like a name of a Russian sociopath locked in an asylum.

2. What did you do last night?
Went to bed earlier than 10pm which is rare.

3. The last thing you uploaded onto your computer?
Photos.

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
Uh, yes. I didn't know what I was thinking then.

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Last summer in my late Grandpa's friend's summer home in Laguna.

6. What are you wearing?
Faded green sleeveless, green deconstructed pants and a ponytail holder.

7. How many cars have you owned?
None, but I do wish for a Honda Jazz or a KIA Picanto or a Honda Pilot or a Honda Dreamm or a D

8. Type of music you dislike most?
Rap and Hip-Hop. Sleazy lyrics.

9. Are you registered to vote?
No, and I don't plan to.

10. Do you have cable?
Yes of course. I just don't watch TV that much.

11. What kind of computer do you use?
Uh, Simbadda C550

12. Ever made a prank phone call?
No. I was a good girl then.

13. You like anyone right now?
I LOVE someone right now. My boyfriend. ^^

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Yes, in Queenstown, New Zealand

15. Furthest place you ever traveled by car?
Manila to Baguio, Puerto Princesa to Brooke's Point, Las Pinas to Pagsanjan

16.Do you have a garden?
Nope.

17. What's your favorite comic strip?
I don't really know...

18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
Yes.

19. Shower, morning or night?
Day and night

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Click starring Adam Sandler

21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Mozarella Cheese and Pineapples

22. Chips or popcorn?
Chips with salsa dip.

23. What cell phone provider do you have?
Two Globe SIMs. An ordinary one and a modified one provided by Lyceum.

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
No?

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No no?

26. Orange Juice or apple?
Orange. I hate apples in their sub-standard forms.

27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
My cousin Raph.

28. Favorite chocolate bar?
White Toblerone and Hershey's

29. Who is your longest friend and how long?
Monica. From first year high school. Supposedly Eths from Grade Six but we've lost complete contact since...

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Huh?

31. Have you ever won a trophy?
No, but I've won ribbons.

32.Favorite artist?
Kuya Wine and Myself.

33. Favorite computer game?
Sonic the Hedgehog, Street Fighter, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Samurai Spirits, Star Fox 64, Rockman X4, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Suikoden II, Legend of Legaia, Harvest Moon, those are not yet my MOST favorite, mind you.
Here's the REAL list: Final Fantasy VII to X-2, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear, Zone of the Enders, Brave Fencer Musashi, Tomb Raider, Parasite Eve, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Star Ocean, and so on and on and on...

34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
No. I'm not a sucker for fakers.

35. Sprite or 7-UP?
7-UP.

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
All my school-life. Pre-school to College.

37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens?
I don't know what Walgreens is.

38. Ever thrown up in public?
Once in elementary during a flag ceremony.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Millionaire. Because I've already found true love. ^^

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Never did.

41.Can exes just be friends?
No way in hell.

42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My late grandfather. It was his last days then...

43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Yes, although I cut it short once in a while.

44. What message is on your voicemail machine?
I don't have voicemail.

45. Where would you like to go right now?
Auckland, New Zealand.

46. What was the name of your first pet?
Chicky. A chick I bought from a peddler near school. She lasted only a week.

47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?
Small, red and beige.

48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
Pops greeting my sister a happy birthday.

49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream.

50. What do you think about most?
My future New Zealander citizenship. And of course my Wu Zhou Xun. ^^x


And let me have this chance to greet my sister Jenna a Happy 4th Birthday. ^^x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home