Thursday, November 09, 2006

Back to School. Damn...

I just don't know why everything has to go away
I just don't know why everything has to fade away
I cannot escape
There's nothing more I can do
I just don't know why I need you
-Lacuna Coil, What I See


ENGL13A Speech Communication
MCMN11A Theories of Communication
PRLL20A Principles of Public Relations
BSJN50A Introduction to Journalism
PSYN10A General Psychology
PESN04A Team Sports/Games


Those are my subjects for this semester. For the first time, I'm underloading subjects. I guess Shorty and I aren't alone. She's taking up Tariff and Customs Administration. I wonder how she's doing. Girl doesn't have much love for Math, not that I'm actually expecting her course is loaded with MATH!!

I was in school attending my only class of the day which is General Psychology. There were only a few of us, probably because most of our classmates usually never come on the first day of the semester. The prof was quite interesting.

I walked around the lobbies, hoping to bump into a friend or at least someone I know. Although I met a few acquiantances, I never got to trip unto Shorty or Kisuke. The sadder news is my other good friend Kenji the wise, that big half-Japanese guy was said to not have enrolled again this semester. I never saw hime the whole last sem and I was heavily hoping we'd get to talk again and have a few Japanese lessons. Turns out his younger sister Rika couldn't have enrolled too... What of LAAG?

I've made a vow. I'll strive to have a grade of above 2.00 in at least one subject. The last subject I had a grade of above 2.00 is PE1. Anyway, I'm finished with most of the useless subjects, all my Filipino subjects and Chemistry most of all. I can survive better in Statistics and Economics, just don't let me have that useless subjects again.

And Karmacode by Lacuna Coil is very enchanting. It can put me to sleep despite being a metal band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home