Saturday, November 19, 2005

When She Said Sex II

“Just why are you suddenly so curious about it?” Tony asked, breaking the silence.

“Well, I have this research assignment. It’s for the Debates. We needed facts and information in order to matter-load and I vol-, I mean, was assigned to work on sex and its benefits. And wait, is it also true that having sex can make you feel younger and more beautiful?” I asked like an inquisitive kid.

“Yeah, possible.” Tony casually answered. He really sounds like he’s had it a thousand times. Speaking of his frequency on engaging on such activity…

“Hey Tony, how many times have you and your girlfriend done it?” I asked as if sex was just a mundane subject to discuss about like the weather.

Tony seemed reluctant in answering at first but then he lowered down his voice. “Come here, I don’t want anyone to hear us.” He led me near the walls of our school and stood beside a small bonsai plant with a fair amount of branches. “See this branch? Count the number of leaves it has.” I counted and found around twenty or less. Then he replied “The number of leaves you have counted is equivalent to the number of girls I’ve screwed.”

It was my turn to be surprised. I looked at him as though I was looking at someone who was dying from cancer. Yet I tried to reassure him. “Look Tony. I don’t think ill of you, okay? I’m no anti-sex-”

“You’re not anti-sex anymore!?” He interrupted. I was beginning to be surprised with his sudden mood swings. “So does that mean you’re pro-sex now!? Jiea! I can’t believe you!” He gaped at me, a sinister smile was slowly forming on itself. “So when do you plan to try it? Tonight? Tomorrow? I can give you tips if you want!”

“Moron! Being anti-sex doesn’t automatically mean I’m drawing onto the other side!” I screamed as I kicked him sideways on his knees. He didn’t seem to feel pain for I kicked him lightly and effortlessly.

“But there are only two things to choose from! So if you’re not anti-sex, it only means you love sex now!”

“NOOO! I’m in NEUTRAL terms with sex! I’m not anti-sex but I’m not just gonna get screwed by just anyone! You know the golden rule! ‘Don’t get fucked until you get married’! Hmm, maybe I should wear a shirt with ‘Proud to be virgin’ printed on it!

“And next thing I know you’ll be wearing something with ‘I’m a sex-freak’ on it!”

“Shut it.”

Tony and I both laughed. This was one conversation I won’t easily forget.

“So where you going now? I’m off to Ermita to visit my girlfriend.” Said Tony.

“I think I’ll go home to UN Avenue. Got work to do.”

And we walked out of Intramuros through the Pavian together and caught a jeep once in the streets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home