Friday, December 02, 2005

The Dark Shadowed Side

death
Eyes of Death - Your soul posesses Eyes of Death.
The darkest and most dangerous of all eyes
one's soul can posesess, you live life seeing
the world through darkness and pain. The sun
does not exist in your world and the tears you
cry are made of blood. You have few if any
friends and none of them are close to you.
Your emotions have become numb over time, and
you feel as if all you are waiting for is
death's cold kiss. You probably have the
ability to write the most beautiful poetry this
world has ever seen, and you probably
understand many things about the world that
others could not possibly imagine. You see
things for what they are, and you are never
afraid to be blunt. Your eyes scream of
desparation, but no one ever tries to see the
pain that lives inside you every day of your
life. The darkness is your master, and you do
not see that changing any day soon.

What Type of Eyes Does Your Soul Have?

"Hey Jiea! You've been a little dark-sided lately! Everytime I see you walking around, you always have your head down and you look at the ground instead of ahead and you look as if you don't even know where you're going!"

"Who knows, Jeff. I told you, I'm schizophrenic. I get occasional mood swings. Sometimes I feel hyper and now I feel nonchalant. Maybe I have to admit that I really am goth... I just don't dress like one."

Hell I might be even catatonic...

Fritz once commented the same thing. A year ago he said I was so desolated that even minor disturbances could drive me to go berserk. Many people kept their distance from me that time. I didn't want to concede that darkness stirs within me. If I only mastered the basics of HTML then I would have given this blog an electronic surgical beautification that can somehow portray my disposition! I've gotten overdozed by the color of snow and of the heavens. Luckily I managed to scavenge this shady picture of a lunar eclipse. All I have to do is to ask Arice for assistance and my blog shall be as dark as my disposition!

Why the moon, you ask? First and foremost, this blog's name is Lunette Reverie. Lunette is an unlikely adjective which means 'shaped like a crescent moon'. Reverie is a noun which means 'A state of being lost in thought.' I amalgamated the two words to create a disposition of myself. The moon emits a faint luster and is the only powerful source of light in the night sky yet it is surrounded by darkness. Reveries are then my dwellings. I spent half my spiritual time in these shadowed troves.

"Let's go this way, Fritz! There's too many people there! I hate people!"

"'Crowds', Jiea. Not people."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dou eyes are the window to thy soul they say.. I wish i could know what my eyes meant too.. You have done well so in this past days that i commend your effort.. The feeling of sadness and joy clashing together is not an easy task to balance. the recent events in your life has brought something else more than you have expected.. My awakening is one of those.. my memories had sealed my existence beneath these frozen catalyst of my past.. I never knew i could even breath my life back again.. I dont' know if i should be in joy or in sorrow.. One is for sure.. this story is just begining.. Lets be strong to what destiny throws at us..Oh the blog needs a little redecorating! your writings are superb.. Believe in it!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look its nice guys! she can realy write as she had said! i got more than i bargain for.. nice blog reverie my whole Persona staff congratulates you!

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. look around more.. youll' find some interesting suprises awaiting you..

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home