Monday, December 26, 2005

La Morte Li AbbraccerĂ 

Wow. December has been the most dormant month for Lunette Reverie for the record. Either procrastination has dominated or I don't have enough time to go visit a shop and type or simply both. Tsk. But no matter! At least December is granted with very lengthy ad senseful posts!

Death

In your creation heaven did decree
That in your arms sweet death should dwell
Deep Silent Complete
Black velvet sea
The sirens are calling for me
-Nightwish, Deep Silent Complete

Our departure from Manila was an amalgamation of laughter and tears. How I wanted to smile for I'm about to see my father and sisters again in Puerto yet I cannot do so. It somehow saddens me to see my Mom crying. PapaTony is about to go and no one can stop that. It's inevitable. Somehow I was told that hereafter it continues through a course called an "Afterlife". Personally, I fear death though I know it is undergone in the end. Just the word itself by the letter chills me to the core.

While at the hospital around a week ago, how much I wanted to walk out of the room. Not because I was bored and had nothing to do but but I couldn't stand to see PapaTony like that. For the first time in my life and the second time in Mom's had we seen PapaTony cry. He couldn't eat. Even everyone on the family couldn't help but cry. They tried not to do it in front of Patoy. He might succumb to the inevitable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home