Saturday, December 17, 2005

No Good Title

Yesterday I just visited my dentist for the monthly adjustment of my braces. The retainers are bound January or February! At long last! After almost three long years I'm finally free from these accursed contraptions! And take a good conjecture of the color of my new braces. Black! Looks well with my nails and love for Goth-Metal though I don't dress like a Rocker Chock nor a Goth.

Wow... Just this morning before I attended my Rizal class, Neo handed me a gift bag. "That's from Jeff." He said. I looked inside. In it was the stuffed frog doll I've been longing to possess in Blue Magic! He remembered! And with it too were a box of Brownies, Alamat ng Gubat by Bob Ong, a photocard of Yuna in Dark Knight form and unreal! That Highest Hopes Album by Nightwish! Damn! I'm gonna make this up to him even if it won't be as much! This is just too big a goody bag to receive for Christmas!

Nightwish is amazing. A very fast and progressive Goth-Metal band. But Tarja's voice is half a step less eluding than that of Cristina Scabbia's. The lyrics are esoteric, almost at the same degree as Lacuna Coil's. Nightwish truly is a band worth contemplating with one's inner sanctums.

Crap. I feel so drained. I can't write noe think properly. I guess writing should only be done in good or perfect condition or it will likely result to disasters rather dreams.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! tnxz for making it noted in your blogz medemozeil! *bows* ie hope i made an inztrument in making you feel the x-mazz izpirit. And another thing! Clairence Middaymoon, Dizzy Malicient are my azociate perzonae
and a lot more! things are shaping up a liitle bit here! keep it going little twin!/no1 /ohyeh!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home