Friday, December 30, 2005

Quintessence

Where have all the feelings gone?
Why has all the laughter ceased?

Why am I loved only when I'm gone?
Gone back in time to bless the child
Think of me long enough to make a memory
Come bless the child one more time
-Nightwish, Bless The Child


Dilatory my post is I know but still allow me to write about this glorious monstrosity.

As I hover back on my older posts here on Lunette, I recall reading an entry named "Cry". It speaks of how black and contorted the tears we shed are.

Sadness. Grief. Agony. Pain. Delusion. Atrophy. Rejection. Desolation. Ambivalence. Chaos. Confusion. Loss. Destruction. Derision. Hate. Antipathy. Darkness...

Those were always the provenance of our tears. Such acolytes of negativity they are. Yet I have to assume that they too play a vital role in the lives we lead. Not only vital but a quintessence. We cannot forever walk with good alone. Evil somehow in some way has to be involved. It's the very matter that gives essence to good.

No matter how deep the darkness, a light shines within.
-Sora, Kingdom Hearts

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont like to post anything again because i feel that im already a nuisance here. Im using your blog to keep a track on yourself on how you feel and what you do. please do not fall into that dark abyss again.. i know its hard but i know you can pull it thru. you have friends that you can count on when you need help. oh! another thing, neo has finally got a girlfriend! her name is divine. there relationship just started this dec. 29 and he wants to say sorry for your loss.. soon you will meet the girl that may gather all my fragments.. shes' very nice to me. anyway lets visit your grandpa when you get back ok? The last day of 2005... haahh.. sayonara 2005!

11:29 AM  
Blogger meimei~ said...

happy new year jiea ^_^

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home