Saturday, December 31, 2005

Commencement of a New Chance

Jiea Dee's New Year's Resolution for the Grandeur of 2006

1. Read the newspaper and Time Magazine for initial knowledge of current political and foreign affairs. (I should. I'm a Diplomacy student.)

2. Give literary life to my concrete journal. (Curse this blog for gravitating me to abandon it!)

3. Habitualize to write all sorts of poetry and prose such as dark elegies, fight scenes, fan fiction, ballads, and the synonymous like.

4. Begin and expand a collection of Rock albums (Lacuna Coil most especially!)

5. Learn to play the guitar and the drums. (Although looking for a trainer is one fat chance)

6. Learn to drive a car and ride (or miraculously own) a motorcycle (preferably a Honda Dream)

7. Own a GameBoy Advance SP (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories) and have my PlayStation2 converted to direct loading.

8. Begin at least one of my three novel ideas pivoting around knightly characters. (Hiring a character designer for a male Holy Knight and a female Dark Knight)

9. Finish either Beyond Destiny or The White Mage and the Slasher (My two forgotten Final Fantasy X fan fictions)

10. Attend classes punctually especially those that begin at 7:00am and 8:30am (Next semester, I'd rather sign up for an all-afternoon sched. I hate waking up early)

11. Do well in school. (A resolution over and over again promised and a promise over and over again failed).

12. I'll find him... My beloved knight... Even if I have to walk across the darkest lunarscapes just to finally see this dream that visits my nocturnal reveries...

Ever felt away with me
Just once that all I need
Entwined with finding you one day

Ever felt away without me
My love, it lies so deep
Ever dream of me
-Nightwish, Ever Dream

2 Comments:

Blogger meimei~ said...

i also hate waking up early x_x
hoping you the best this new year :P

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice try miss Dee. better done than said. if i dont' know your behavior & personality i say.. humm.. Based on my calculations.. 71% of your "new year resolutions" wont' be too "resolute". dont get me wrong here. i hate dreamers that dont' accomplish there goals. Lets separate facts from fiction here. if you keep on believing like jeff but you lack of innitiative then it is innevitable as you once say.. There is too much going on w/ your head. if you want to accomplish what you want, you must learn the art of Focusing & Restraining yourself. you tend to want too much. learn to focus on 1 goal at a time. do not entangle your goals, learn to organize there accomplish timeline. and lastly do not live your life in front of the computer, the world outside is more nicer than any 3d or artificial world created in the realm of cybernetics. how do i say this? bec. i know so.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home