Wednesday, December 28, 2005

To You My Beloved

Kimi He (To You)
Performed by Mayuko Aoki (Final Fantasy X-2's Yuna's Japanese Voice-Actress)
Lyrics by Daisuke Watanabe

Being surrounded by the sound of rain that sounds like sighs
I realize that words are powerless

There's only one thing that reaches me
Yes, I touch the cold cheek with my palm and feel it

Close the gap between the two of us with that empty warmth
So we can share this time as our hearts beat
With our eyes closed

Walking with you in the afternoon, without any reason I wonder
If these days will come to an end someday...

Bind the connection between the two of us with that small warmth
Ringing life and burning love
Dye this moment

Even if the dream wishing to stop time disappears
In this world where everything fades
This moment I live with you now
It isn't a dream...

Even if that empty warmth moves away to the distance
The moment our souls touch each other, dwell on the feelings of tomorrow
I won't forget that dear palm so
I'll reach you... I'll meet you... For sure...
By passing over even darkness...



I dream of him again - My beloved knight... How I wish I could be by his side...

4 Comments:

Blogger meimei~ said...

whoa. sinong knight yun? :p

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHH! Ull see him soon enough! Youre not alone little sister in your quest! You have friends to help you along the way in your epic struggle in breaking the chains of fate.The day approaches.. And you will make a decision.. a branching path in your life.. And so the story begins.. Islands and Mountains shall heed your calling!

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant' wait to cross swords w/ this "knight" of yours.. when Raine & Jeff and the others find him at last, i shall know if he is a real knight in that world and in this one.. the day approaches... rest assured when that the day comes reality and fantasy shall collide!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have forseen many things when the day comes when you have to meet him.. one thing is for sure, whatever path you wish to walk.. we will be a vendor, a man working, MMDA or any NPC that either will help you in your journey or.. even heal you when your low on health! hihih anyway your bloggie keeps on getting nicer. watch out for those two they keep on polluting these comment area! what dizzy? oh yeah me too! keep on believing Lunette!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home