Thursday, June 29, 2006

Kingdom Hearts II

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.
A far-off memory that's like and scattered dream.
I wanna line the pieces up-
Yours and mine...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kingdom Hearts 2 is addictive. I can play the game an entire night without feeling sleepy as if I've been shut with Morphine. Apparently, games have a greater physical effect on me than coffee and stimulant drugs. Too bad I've finally programmed myself to prioritize school and take it sickly seriously. One day, I'll make a complete Reconaissance on the Organization XIII and beat the game TWICE! First time is made from bits of scratches and failures, the second time with a back-up walkthrough and thorough gaming experience of this Square-Enix masterpiece.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

addictive eh? dont forget to live your life on this world miss jiea..
soon your... what can i say.. attitude.. will be your downfall sooner or later.. maybe this world may not be as adventurous as the worlds that your gumni ship may venture.. but believe me.. it can be.. im just a guy who wants to remind you that.. the only way to lvl up truly is to face the trials in this world.. good luck! /no1

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home