Friday, June 23, 2006

Voice Without Words

Let's see... Twist and Shorty invited me to join FilCosplay and actually participate in one of their cosplaying events. Fun but I lack resources and accessories. It'd be very fun to dress up as Beatrix from FFIX or Yuna but their outfits demand hard-to-find material and custom made sewing patterns. Back in my RO days though, I've dreamt of dressing up as either a Knight or an Alchemist. But both choices are too...wild. Traditionally, a knight's armor would weigh at least 80kg. Chain mails are lighter yet are useless against sharp projectiles such as spears and arrows. Good thing Kuya Wine's a wide reader. He's a walking yet less substantial version of Wikipedia.

Though I prefer to be solitary, I'm also thankful I have pain relievers. They're called friends. Shorty and Migs are of the few deviants and friends I have. They make me feel human and socially accepted. To be born in a society where oddballs like us are discriminated is very frustrating. In fact we're even more prejudiced than homosexuals. They're far more annoying if you ask me.

I also have destiny to thank that my Zhou Xun too is a deviant. He thinks in ways out of conformity's orbit. I have him always by my side to make my woes his and his agony my own. He understands even without the use of questions and intrigue, not even words are needed. I cherish my Zhou Xun so much. He is the fragile fragment of my existence.

Gothic and Symphonic metal are my preference especially those lead by a female vocalist. Examples are Lacuna Coil, Nightwish and the local Saydie. Newcomers to my taste are Leaves' Eyes and Kittie. Might as well taste time samples!

Cliche says one must strike whilst the iron is hot, yet some things unlike iron need to to cool off first before being. Some people should never be treated like iron.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home